All order cancellations should be done as soon as possible by emailing the Troxus Mobility Service department at email@example.com
Terms and Fees
- Any order canceled before shipping is free.
- If your order has already been shipped, you will be charged a 15% processing fee and you only get an 85% refund of the total order price.
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee against any manufacturing defects that make the product or parts beyond repairable or replaceable on arrival and out of the box.
- Partial Refund for Scooters and Bikes in case of returning an open-box product if a customer has a change of heart (i.e. Buyer's Remorse) in the 15-day return period. The 2-way shipping cost is non-refundable, and 20% restocking fees will be charged. We have to charge the restocking fees because we won't be able to sell the unit as new, and we would need to examine the Scooter and/or Bike upon receiving it (full Quality Inspection).
- Store credits are provided in case of returning unopened parts and accessories within 15 days. Customers pay for the shipping of the return. Used parts (regardless of operational or troubleshooting purposes) are not returnable.
- For any return of products purchased on the website, the customer needs to contact Troxus mobility (firstname.lastname@example.org) first and obtain the Return Material Authorization (RMA) before shipping back the items.
- A return request would not be granted and regular RMA policies apply if (i) there is any notable user-induced damage beyond unusual wears-and-tears on the scooter and bike within the 15-day return period (for example, bent front suspension due to an accident, a flat tire, a broken taillight and so on), (ii) the unit has been used excessively and collected excessive amount of dirt/mud, or (iii) any customization/modification has been made on the scooter and bike.
Please understand we are a startup company trying to promote energy efficiency and green alternative. We believe during your buying research, you would know our product is not only the best last-mile transportation but also a great value and affordable. We stand behind our products but we also need to make sure we have a viable business. To do that, we have to be very careful in reducing the operation cost, which including educating our customers to make the right choice and keep the return rate low and fair.